The new CF MOTO UForce 1000 Metal Top is here and brought to you by Ranch Armor UTV. We are the first company to bring viable options and accessories for the UForce 1000 Crew UTV and proud of it! Like all of our UTV metal roofs, we first look at how we can add value to the vehicle in terms of: protection from the elements, space for cargo, and of course sturdiness. Style is second, but equally important with the overall goal of building the best metal tops possible for your CF MOTO UForce.
All RanchArmor tops are laser-cut and pressed to achieve the overall shape of the roof "shell". We then add reinforced sub-frame components under the top and in this case, 5 channels that run the length of the roof end-to-end to help us achieve a rigid and silent assembly. The UForce 1000 crew metal roof attaches via 6 points on the UForce's frame. 2 bolts in the front secure roof to factory slots in overhead roll-frame, while 4 stainless steel rubber coated loop-clamps secure to middle and rear roll frame.
Due to the length of the UForce 1000 XL (Crew) model UTV, ALL roofs are what would normally be our optional "extended" versions right off the bat. The roof has a great overhand on the front that helps protect from the elements and is windshield friendly!
CFMoto UForce 1000 XL Crew Metal Roof Specs
- Steel Construction (Optional Aluminum Upgrade) with steel tubular/angle iron sub-frame
- Textured Powder Coat standard
- 14 Gauge Steel Shell (Optional 11 Gauge Aluminum Upgrade)
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear
- Direct fitment using factory holes and loop clamp fasteners. Drilling of overhead front two holes is required for mounting. 2 bolts in front, 2 loop clamps in center, 2 loop clamps in rear.
- Lifetime Warranty on construction
CFMOTO UForce 1000 XL Metal Roof Compatibility:
- 100% compatible with all: 2022+ UForce 1000 XL (Crew)
Be the first to review this product.
- 160.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout